Scanogen is looking for a Staff Accountant that will be responsible for accounting and bookkeeping, and will work with the CEO in other administrative activities, including payroll, grant applications and financial planning. The ideal applicant is interested in growing with the company.
• Monthly processing of payroll including paid-time-off, assigning effort to specific projects in QuickBooks, reviewing timesheets, and submitting 401k contributions.
• Monthly checking and credit card reconciliation.
• Process new hire paperwork and manage employee benefits.
• Assist in the identification and preparation of grant and contract submissions.
• Follow and develop accounting controls to comply with grant and contract regulations.
• Organize financial information for yearly audit of grant funding and for 409a valuation.
• Process yearly stock option agreements.
• Financial planning.
• Assist the CEO with administrative activities.
• Bachelor degree in accounting
• Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
• Minimum of 2 years using QuickBooks
• Experience processing payroll
Benefits are provided, including health insurance and 401k with company matching.